Guys, are you serious about finding, reaching, understanding and connecting with the highly sought after diverse, female audience?
My advice? Consider attending this worthwhile event. Oh…. and that doesn’t mean sending the little lady in the office.
More and more, women are moving into CEO, CMO and entrepreneurial roles. And these women understand the importance of selling to the female customer. Do you? More importantly, they are learning how to do it. Are you?
This year marks the 10th annual Marketing to Women Conference. Held in May, in Chicago, you [or your competition] will hear from it’s founder Marti Barletta, author of Marketing to Women and Prime Time Women, as well as an array of expert speakers offering the latest statistics, trends and case studies pertaining to selling to the female. Touted the “World’s Premier Conference on Marketing to Women,” presenters include nationally and internationally recognized marketing-to-women leaders from research companies, media & ad agencies, government and category leading companies worldwide.
M2W® will teach you [or your competition] how to…
- Increase your sales to female consumers
- Build market share with female consumers
- Sharpen your marketing communications to women
- Increase your marketing ROI
- Enrich your marketing communications to women
When you attend M2W® you [or your competition] will receive…
- World-class keynotes
- Priceless women’s marketing connections
- Creative strategies
- Real world case studies
- Know-how, resources & techniques
- Thousands of dollars worth of new research, instruction and knowledge
- Hands-on workshops
- Conference program and on-going, on-line access to conference presentations, information and updates
Disclaimer: I do not benefit from telling you about this event. But I would be remiss if I did not share it’s importance and value. Better hurry, it is less than a month away!